Proven leadership to get the job done
David’s widely recognized for his legislative leadership on behalf of District 24:
- 2013 Legislative Champion Award, Children’s Advocacy Alliance
- Endorsed, Reno Gazette-Journal, 2012
- 2012 Human Services Network, Politician of the Year
- 2010 and 2008 Best Local Candidate, Reno News & Review
- 2009 Assemblyman of the Year, Nevada Conservation League
- Winner, 2008 Reno Gazette-Journal 20 Under 40 Award
- Highest-rated freshman legislator of the 2007 session
Long active in our community, David understands the complex challenges our families are dealing with in these tough times and the issues our state faces. With so many Nevadans out of work and a budget shortfall that threatens education and essential services, David knows this next session will be one of the most important in our state’s history.
What our community is saying
He has been a well-respected, hard-working and committed assemblyman.
David is a true partner in the ongoing efforts to keep our neighborhoods, our communities and our families safe. Please join me in supporting David Bobzien.
— Washoe County Sheriff Mike Haley
David is one of the most well-rounded legislators I have ever known. He knows the issues, works hard for Nevada and is very caring and committed.
— Frankie Sue Del Papa, former Nevada Attorney General, District 24 resident
David is keenly aware that the best economic development tool we have is a strong education system.
— Joe Crowley, former University of Nevada, Reno President, District 24 resident